What's Mahipalpur like?
While in Mahipalpur, you can spend time at the shops and spas. Take time to see the sights such as Central Mall while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include India Gate and Qutub Minar.
How to get to Mahipalpur
Mahipalpur is located 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Mahipalpur
Things to see and do in and around Mahipalpur
Things to see near Mahipalpur:
- Qutub Minar (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Dhaula Kuan (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- DLF Cyber City (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Mahipalpur:
- Central Mall (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Worldmark (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 168 mm of rainfall)