What's Mansagar Lake like?
While in Mansagar Lake, you can enjoy the restaurants. The neighbourhood features views of the lake. Have a relaxing day visiting Jal Mahal. Amber Fort and Nahargarh Fort are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mansagar Lake
Mansagar Lake is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Mansagar Lake
Things to see and do in and around Mansagar Lake
Things to see near Mansagar Lake:
- Jal Mahal (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Amber Fort (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Nahargarh Fort (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- City Palace (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Hawa Mahal (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Mansagar Lake:
- Johri Bazaar (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- M.I. Road (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Ajmer Road (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Tripolia Bazar (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Central Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)