What's Red Light District like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Red Light District, especially its shops and museums. You might want to seek out the monuments and churches while you’re in the neighbourhood. Top places to visit include Dam Square. There's plenty more to see, including Hash, Marijuana & Hemp Museum and Oude Kerk.
How to get to Red Light District
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Red Light District
Things to see and do in and around Red Light District
What to see in Red Light District
- Dam Square
- Cannabis College
- Oude Kerk
- Nieuwmarkt Square
Things to do in Red Light District
- Hash, Marijuana & Hemp Museum
- Amsterdam Chinatown
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- Red Light Secrets
- Erotisch Museum
Other popular Red Light District attractions
- Berlage Stock Exchange
- National Monument
- House On The Three Canals
When is the best time to visit Amsterdam?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, December, January (average 105 mm of rainfall)