What's Vitacura like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Vitacura, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this upmarket neighbourhood's shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Bicentennial Park and Borderio Park. There's plenty more to see, including CasaPiedra Event and Conference Center and Ralli Museum.
How to get to Vitacura
Vitacura is located 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Vitacura
Things to see and do in and around Vitacura
What to see in Vitacura
- Bicentennial Park
- Borderio Park
- CasaPiedra Event and Conference Center
- Santiago Metropolitan Park
Things to do in Vitacura
- Ralli Museum
When is the best time to visit Santiago?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, May, August (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 30 mm of rainfall)