What's Century City like?
In Century City, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the restaurants. You might want to seek out the neighbourhood's shops while you're here. Take time to see places such as Westfield Century City and 20th Century Fox Studio while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Rodeo Drive and Melrose Avenue.
How to get to Century City
Century City is located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Century City
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Century City
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Century City
Things to see and do in and around Century City
Things to see near Century City:
- University of California, Los Angeles (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- La Brea Tar Pits (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Santa Monica College (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Los Angeles National Cemetery (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do in Century City
- Westfield Century City
- 20th Century Fox Studio
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)