What's Red Light District like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Red Light District, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see the sights such as Pu Ji Si Buddhist Research Centre while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Orchard Road and Marina Bay Sands Casino.
How to get to Red Light District
Red Light District is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Red Light District
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Red Light District
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from Red Light District
Things to see and do in and around Red Light District
Things to see near Red Light District:
- Pu Ji Si Buddhist Research Centre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Gardens by the Bay (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Singapore National Stadium (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Singapore Indoor Stadium (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Red Light District:
- Orchard Road (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Marina Bay Sands Casino (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Singapore Sports Hub (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Paya Lebar Square (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Tanjong Katong Complex (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
- Hottest months: May, April, March, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 28°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, April (average 376 mm of rainfall)