What's Old Phuket Town like?
Old Phuket Town is notable for its historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's beach views and cafes. Take time to see places such as Phuket Sunday Night Market and Moh Seng Historic House Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Talad Yai Market and Wat Mongkol Nimit.
How to get to Old Phuket Town
Old Phuket Town is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Phuket.
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from Old Phuket Town
Things to see and do in and around Old Phuket Town
What to see in Old Phuket Town
- Wat Mongkol Nimit
- Phuket Baba Museum
Things to do in Old Phuket Town
- Phuket Sunday Night Market
- Moh Seng Historic House Museum
- Talad Yai Market
- Thavorn Museum
- Vernadoc Gallery Phuket
When is the best time to visit Phuket?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 28°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, November, September (average 263 mm of rainfall)