Where is Greenbrier Golf Course?
White Sulphur Springs is home to Greenbrier Golf Course. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Lost World Caverns and West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds.
Things to see and do near Greenbrier Golf Course
What to see near Greenbrier Golf Course
- Lost World Caverns
- West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds
- Organ Cave
Things to do near Greenbrier Golf Course
- Lewisburg Elks Country Club
- Greenbrier Valley Theatre
- North House Museum
- Old Stone Presbyterian Church
How to get to Greenbrier Golf Course
Flights to White Sulphur Springs
- Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from central White Sulphur Springs
- Hot Springs, VA (HSP-Ingalls Field), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from central White Sulphur Springs