What's Wroxall like?
In Wroxall, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, restaurants and spas. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as National Exhibition Centre. Kenilworth Castle and Hatton Country World are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wroxall
Wroxall is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Warwick.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Wroxall
- Coventry (CVT), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Wroxall
Things to see and do in and around Wroxall
Things to see near Wroxall:
- Kenilworth Castle (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Baddesley Clinton (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Temple Balsall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Warwick?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, November, January (average 72 mm of rainfall)