Where is Lawrencetown Beach?
East Lawrencetown is home to Lawrencetown Beach. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Dartmouth Crossing and Casino Nova Scotia.
Things to see and do near Lawrencetown Beach
What to see near Lawrencetown Beach
- Hope For Wildlife
- Porters Lake Provincial Park
- Rainbow Haven Beach Provincial Park
- Shut-in Island Nature Reserve
- Black Cultural Centre for Nova Scotia
Things to do near Lawrencetown Beach
- Fisherman's Cove
- Shearwater Aviation Museum
- Links at Montague
How to get to Lawrencetown Beach
Flights to East Lawrencetown
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from central East Lawrencetown