What's Les Berges du Lac like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Les Berges du Lac. Take time to see the sights such as Dah Dah Happy Land Entertainment Park while you're here. The neighbourhood features views of the lake. Byrsa Hill and La Goulette Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Les Berges du Lac
Les Berges du Lac is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Tunis.
- Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Les Berges du Lac
Things to see and do in and around Les Berges du Lac
Things to see near Les Berges du Lac:
- Byrsa Hill (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- La Goulette Beach (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Tunisia Private University (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Carthage Acropolium (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- North Africa American Cemetery and Memorial (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Les Berges du Lac:
- Dah Dah Happy Land Entertainment Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Carthage Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Carrefour Market (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Tunis Zoo (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Maison de la Culture Ibn Khaldoun (4.9 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tunis?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: October, March, November, December (average 67 mm of rainfall)