What's Massarelos like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Massarelos, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Duoro River and Crystal Palace Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Electric Tram Museum and Romantico Museum.
How to get to Massarelos
Massarelos is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Massarelos
Getting to Massarelos on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bicalho Stop
- Museu C. Elétrico Stop
- Igreja de Massarelos Stop
Things to see and do in and around Massarelos
Things to see near Massarelos:
- Duoro River (182.8 mi/294.3 km away)
- Porto Historic Center (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Ribeira Square (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Porto Cathedral (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Dom Luis I Bridge (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do in Massarelos
- Electric Tram Museum
- Romantico Museum
- Crystal Palace Gardens
- Museum of Port Wine
When is the best time to visit Porto?