What's Raytown like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Raytown. Take time to see places such as Crane Brewing and Cave Spring Interpretive Center while you're here. Arrowhead Stadium is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Raytown
Raytown is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) from Raytown
Things to see and do in and around Raytown
Things to see near Raytown:
- Arrowhead Stadium (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Swope Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Kauffman Stadium (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Van Noy Mansion (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Battle of Westport Visitor Center Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Raytown:
- Cave Spring Interpretive Center (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Kansas City Zoo (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Starlight Theatre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)