What's Changi like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Changi, especially its restaurants and beach access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's island views. Plan a fun excursion to Changi Point Ferry Terminal and Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. There's plenty more to see, including Changi Beach Park and Changi Village Food Centre.
How to get to Changi
Changi is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Changi
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Changi
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Changi
Things to see and do in and around Changi
What to see in Changi
- Changi Beach Park
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Sree Ramar Temple
Things to do in Changi
- Changi Village Food Centre
- Changi Museum
- Changi Golf Club
- Changi Point Coastal Walk
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, February (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, October (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 247 mm of rainfall)