What's Oak Ridge like?
While in Oak Ridge, you can spend time at the theme park. Top places in the larger area to visit include Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Florida. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Orange County Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Oak Ridge
Oak Ridge is located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from Oak Ridge
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Oak Ridge
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Oak Ridge
Things to see and do in and around Oak Ridge
Things to see near Oak Ridge:
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Orange County Convention Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Tinker Field (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Camping World Stadium (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Turkey Lake Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Oak Ridge:
- Universal Orlando Resort (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Universal Studios Florida (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Orlando International Premium Outlets (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Florida Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Orlando?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, September (average 188 mm of rainfall)