What's Bara Bazar like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bara Bazar? Take time to see places such as Nakhoda Masjid and Armenian Holy Church Of Nazareth while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Holy Rosary Cathedral.
How to get to Bara Bazar
Bara Bazar is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Kolkata.
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Bara Bazar
Things to see and do in and around Bara Bazar
What to see in Bara Bazar
- Nakhoda Masjid
- Armenian Holy Church Of Nazareth
- Holy Rosary Cathedral
Things to do near Bara Bazar:
- New Market (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Sudder Street (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Quest Mall (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Alipore Zoo (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Salt Lake City Centre Mall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kolkata?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, July, September (average 421 mm of rainfall)