What's Kamarhati like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Kamarhati. Places to visit such as Dakshineswar Kali Temple and Bally Bridge are not far away. Belur Math and Ratan Babu Ghat are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kamarhati
Kamarhati is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Kolkata.
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Kamarhati
Things to see and do in and around Kamarhati
Things to see near Kamarhati:
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bally Bridge (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Belur Math (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Ratan Babu Ghat (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Kumartuli Ghat (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kolkata?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, July, September (average 417 mm of rainfall)