What's Port Taranaki like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Port Taranaki. Places to visit such as Centre City Shopping Centre and Pukekura Park are not far away. TSB Stadium and Bowl of Brooklands are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Port Taranaki
Port Taranaki is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of New Plymouth.
- New Plymouth (NPL), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Port Taranaki
Things to see and do in and around Port Taranaki
Things to see near Port Taranaki:
- Pukekura Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- TSB Stadium (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Bowl of Brooklands (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Fitzroy Beach (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Back Beach (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Port Taranaki:
- Centre City Shopping Centre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- TSB Showplace (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Govett-Brewster Art Gallery (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Puke Ariki (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Brooklands Zoo (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Plymouth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, October (average 96 mm of rainfall)