Firest and foremost There is no Happy Home Resort at the location.
It is sold to to a new management & renamed as Sri Vaishnai Resort
1. No network signal available at the resort.Wifi don't work
2. Debit/credit card can't be used as the network is not available
3. The route to the resort is so pathetic that anybody wish to come have to travel through irrigated fields
4. Won't get food at the resort as it's under renovation. If to buy food, have to travel 5 or 6 KM to the main city near by
5. Area is full of stray dogs "Beware"
6. None of the amenities accessible / available. Have to go only for staying, no pools, no walking parks, nothing. All are under renovation
7. Rooms are not cleaned, toilets are used and not cleaned, DTH connection to TV not available, No Wifi, No hot water, AC's don't work,
8. Food and beverages not at all aailable, have to carry from outside
9. Can smoke anywhere, within the lobby, outside areas, literally anywhere.
10. Alcohol can be consumed anywhere, nobody tells anything
If at all considering life has no meaning and want to go live in a forest, instead can try this wonderful resort by paying 2500/- per day