This charming studio apartment with a small private plant-filled balcony is furnished to a standard seldom seen in Buenos Aires vacation rentals. It features the high ceilings and wood floors of the 100 year old French style buildings typical of Recoleta while providing the comfort and amenities of a modern apartment. The location (Juncal/ Ayacucho) is excellent - just two blocks from Avenida Santa Fe, six blocks from the Recoleta Cemetery in one direction, and six blocks to the Line D subway (Callao) in the other.
IMPORTANT: Please note that, while I remodeled the apartment fairly recently, the building itself is very old and not in the same aesthetic conditions as the apartment (everything works and is safe, obviously). I can send photographs of the common areas upon request.
The basic price includes cleaning and laundry service (towels/ sheets) once per week. The apartment can accommodate one or two people.
Amenities you may not find elsewhere::
- 10 mega WiFi
- High quality bed with a pure feather duvet/ pillows/ Egyptian cotton sheets
- Dimmer switches on bedroom and bathroom lights
- Remote controlled 'Split' hot/ cold air conditioning unit
- Philippe Starck 'Ghost' chairs
- My extensive list of personal recommendations based on a conversation with you prior to your arrival about your interests and plans. I am also available around the clock to help you with anything that may come up before, during, or after your stay.
I'm a US/ UK national who has lived on and off in Buenos Aires for several years, and I enjoy helping visitors to the apartment to make the most of their stay by offering personalized recommendations and assistance. As somebody who enjoys international travel and has stayed in places ranging from the sumptuous to the disappointing, I've learned a lot along the way and have used this knowledge to try to offer the best vacation rental experience possible to my guests.