Villa Proteus is situated on the stunning Aphrodite Hills Resort, just a 10 minute stroll from the resort village square and facilities. Aphrodite Hills Resort plays host to a range of facilities and activities, all designed to keep guests entertained, invigorated and relaxed during their holidays – including
• Restaurants & bars (including Cypriot tavern, Italian, Indian, European and more. Costa Coffee and Haagen-Dazs)
• Kid's club & playground
• Supermarket and gift shops
• Award winning Spa & Gym
• Championship standard 18 hole golf course, golf academy and practice facilities
• Tennis academy and court hire (9 courts; hard and clay)
• Dream Team Soccer School
• Equestrian centre
The villa itself is a beautifully furnished two bedroom property with spacious outdoor area.
Bedrooms: One double bedroom (adjacent bathroom with shower unit), one twin bedroom (adjacent bathroom with bath & overhead shower).
Villa Proteus is a beautifully furnished two bedroom villa with a spacious outside area. The ground floor hosts the open plan kitchen, living and dining area which opens out to the pool terrace. The kitchen is fully fitted including Nespresso coffee machine.
The master double bedroom is also on the ground floor and has patio doors opening to the garden and pool terrace. The adjacent bathroom has a shower unit. The twin bedroom is upstairs and has an adjacent bathroom with bath & overhead shower.
Outside there is a spacious pool terrace with sunbeds and an outdoor eating area with Gas BBQ.
Please note: pool heating for this villa is recommended between October - May and costs an additional £180.00 per week.
• Free reliable wireless internet
• Comprehensive TV system with International sports and movie channels with playback option
• Gas BBQ
• Coffee machine
• Air conditioning
• Pool, bath and face towels provided
Service: our company have rented villas and apartments exclusively on Aphrodite Hills for more than 15 years; our personalised service and experience on the resort are second to none (we currently score 4.9 out of 5 on our Trustpilot profile). Our customer service highlights include:
• 24/7 resort-based customer service
• Meet & Greet at any time of arrival
• Exclusive Departure Lounge with pool for guests with late departing flights
• Personal service from booking to departure
• I-PRAC approved
We look forward to welcoming you to, and sharing our love of, Aphrodite Hills Resort!
Location within Aphrodite Hills Resort: Hestiades Greens
Hestiades Greens Village on Aphrodite Hills Resort, Cyprus. Hestiades Greens Village is situated right in the heart of the resort, around a 5 minute stroll from the resort village square. The villas on this village all boast their own private pools, thus there is no communal pool here.
* We shall request credit card details as a form of guarantee for a damage deposit.