Also known as
- Homelike Guesthouse
- Homelike Buenos Aires
- Homelike Guesthouse Buenos Aires
The seasonal pool is open from November to April.
This property does not have elevators.
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit on site.
This property accepts debit cards and cash.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all residents of Argentina. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.