Mandatory feesPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
Children & extra bedsPay at property
- If you are traveling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian citizens) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
PetsPay at property
- Service animals exempt from fees
Hygiene & cleanliness
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
Social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
This property does not have elevators.
Guests can rest easy knowing there's a fire extinguisher on site.
This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Also known as
- Hotel la Colina Hotel
- Hotel la Colina Venadillo
- Hotel la Colina Hotel Venadillo