Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 3; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Taxes of City tax 5 EUR Per person / day may be collected during the booking process. If this is not supported, they must be paid to the host upon arrival.
We are carrying out a refurbishment project that will be completed in April 2022, all done by Faggioli Architetti Associati of Milan with the collaboration of Paola Navone.
If you like the house with last year's photographs, you will love the new project.
The works include:
- Renovation of the installations
- Replacement of indoor and outdoor floors with designer tiles
- Kitchen-living room: the internal walls were demolished to create a single space. The appliances and furniture in the kitchen are new and designed to make it as easy as possible for our guests to stay; an induction hob and ventilated electric oven have been added; the French window has been modified with reinforced shatterproof glass
- Lighting: there is a new dimmable system on the veranda which provides bright, powerful light for dining but also dimmed light to create a chill-out environment in which to relax
- Air-conditioners: latest generation, very quiet machines installed in the 3 bedrooms with independent and programmable regulation
- New beds with aloe vera system to counteract problems of alergies.
- Veranda pergola: new seal and guttering for trouble-free use even in heavy rain
- Carport canopy: complete renovation of first carport with twilight lighting
- Garden: elimination of the gas bottle compartment (as we have switched to an induction cooking system) and updating of night lighting
- Fast WIFI
All comforts with beautiful panoramic views of Cala di Volpe and the Gulf of Marinella.
There are two entrances with two private parking spaces: a covered parking space at the top and a second uncovered parking space at the bottom.
Entering from the lower part you have direct access to the garden. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 parking spaces, veranda, garden, terrace, barbecue. The house is ideal for those who want to participate in the social and sporting life of the area because it is located in a strategic position to access the magnificent Pevero Golf Club ( which is about 1 km from the property or the piers and marinas with water activities.
The Tennis Clus is located in Porto Cervo near the Marina Vecchia. For everyday shopping, the nearest shopping centre is undoubtedly that of Abbiadori; the larger village of Arzachena is a little further away.
For last-minute shopping you can also take advantage of the small shops of Capriccioli, Cala di Volpe and before the junction to Romazzino. The Costa Smeralda Consortium was founded in 1962 by Prince Aga Khan and includes only 4 locations: Cala di Volpe, Porto Cervo, Romazzino and Piccolo Romazzino (you can consult the website
The Casa degli Ulivi will allow you to stay in one of the most exclusive areas of the world and have free access, with the Consorzio's guest card, to some of the most famous beaches in the Mediterranean. Among the various benefits offered by the Consortium, there are also discounts in restaurants, paddle tennis, water sports, golf..., it is important to note the exclusive access to some beaches and the prepaid parking for two cars (this implies a saving of more than 60€/day).
This property accepts credit/debit cards.