Horrible experience. The owner was calling it a 3-star hotel but it was nothing but a homestay in a poor condition. Fixings were coming out, no cleanliness, used water bottles were filled in and kept in the room. The bathrooms were not cleaned at all. Yuckkkk!!! And the worst part, there was no backup, the electricity went out multiple times and we would experience a complete blackout, there wasn't even an inverter installed. We paid a bomb to stay in the property and it wasn't worth even a single penny. There are only two caretakers in the building who do everything from cleaning to cooking to filling diesel in the generator. The generator couldn't take the load and it was tripping after every two minutes after starting. Please don't waste money, there's no one to even pick up your luggage. An ashram stay will be 1000 times better than this horrible place.
The owner's mentality is to save cost, to an extent that they are doing unethical things like filling fup used bottles, not cleaning the rooms & bathrooms at all. In that 12 hour stay, we must have called him 10 times for one thing or the other, my old parents were out through so much discmort. The food ordered was horrible, I didn't pay for it because the roties were next to burnt.