Also known as
- Helgolandia Apartments Apartment
- Helgolandia Apartments Helgoland
- Helgolandia Apartments Apartment Helgoland
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18.00 per pet, per night
This property does not have elevators.
This property accepts credit cards and cash.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.