About this cabin
1 BR 1 Bath Cabin - sleeps up to 2
SunBright Cottage at Rocky Creek Venue - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- NO CONTACT check-in and check-out. You're safe with !
- Cleaning/sanitizing protocols per CDC, AHLA and VRMA Standards.
- Free, secure and private WiFi
- Available for extended stay - Work-Learn-Play in Estes Park!
- Don't forget your mask! See http://www.larimer.org/covid19 for
current safety requirements.
Romatic SunBright Cottage is a romantic retreat for two with a King
size log bed, spa tub for two, gas fireplace, and air conditioning.
Enjoy your morning coffee, made fresh in the kitchenette, and relax in
front of the fireplace or on the adjoining deck. Watch the elk and
deer that frequent the property. Observe the ritual of dozens of wild
turkeys going to roost on winter evenings, and fluttering down at
dawn. You may even see coyotes, bobcats and bears!
SunBright Cottage can be rented as a stand alone cottage or as part of
the whole Rocky Creek Venue.
ROCKY CREEK VENUE - Everything you need in a vacation retreat/reunion
property is here.....great spaces, fully equipped kitchens, indoor and
out door dining spaces, comfortable beds and luxurious baths. Each
cabin has a cozy fireplace, deck with gas grill, and dining area. The
spacious grounds provide room for all your outdoor activities and
events. Enjoy the sounds of the creek, and watch the deer and elk that
frequently visit. Stand atop of the rock outcropping to soak in the
view or relax the day away in a tree-shaded hammock or quiet reading
The vacation cabins may be reserved individually or as a group, and
accommodates 2 (in SUNBRIGHT COTTAGE ) or more than 30 when all three
cabins are rented and all sleeping spaces are used. The three cabins
are called: THE HAVEN (16 people), LONGVIEW + BROOKSIDE RETREAT (13
people), and SUNBRIGHT (2 people). ROCKY CREEK VENUE is the perfect
place to to relax and reconnect with those people who are important in
What to be aware of:
- Efficiency kitchenette is a kitchen bar with microwave and small
sink, and dishes.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock
doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent
issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the
property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water
line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as
bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these
items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased
locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a
$1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- No outdoor fires.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home.
Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict
noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at
least 25 years of age, and
will also stay in the vacation home.
What You'll Love:
- Gas fireplace
- Propane grill
- Wood patio deck
- Office Hours Memorial Day Weekend-Sept 30: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Office Hours October 1-Memorial Day Weekend: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Â 6 min / 2.5 miles to downtown Estes Park shops and restaurants
- 5 min / 1 mile to Beaver Meadows (south) entrance of Rocky Mountain