About this condo
TROPIC TERRACE SUITE #24
Tropic Terrace Condominium Resort sits right on the sandy edge of the
largest beach in Treasure Island Florida. Uniquely designed old
Florida styled vacation suites as well as the newly re-designed
boutique vacation homes. Tropic Terrace Condo hotel Resort has been a
return vacation destination to thousands of vacationing guests since
its inception into the Treasure Island landscape. Directly on the
beach, there are no streets to cross, only open beaches sprawling from
the resort's all season pool to the Gulf of Mexico with undeniably the
most beautiful sunsets along the Beach.
Enjoy our heated pool in the lush tropical courtyard or relax on one
of our lawn chairs facing the beach. Tropic Terrace is located
directly on the Treasure Island boardwalk and a short walk to
shopping, restaurants and Johns Pass Fishing Village.
A Gulf-front condo hotel each condominium is individually owned, each
with fully equipped kitchens.
* Beach-side pool
* Fully Furnished kitchens
Pool-side BBQ Grills
* Rec Room
* Picnic Area
* Private Beach Access
* One Free Parking Space Per Unit (Parking Pass MUST be displayed on
If for any reason your designated accommodations are not available, we
reserve the right to assign you a comparable unit. Rates are subject
to change without notice.
* Taxes are 7% sales and 6% tourism.
* There will be no refunds for early departures.
* No boats or trailers may be parked on the property!
* 1 parking space per unit. Additional parking will have to be
negotiated with Resort desk before check in date.
* $25.00 lock out or lost key fee.
* Every effort is made to ensure that the information on our website
is correct at the time of publication, please note that circumstances
do change and may be beyond our control.
* NO PETS ALLOWED.
* NO SMOKING (includes electronic/vape devices)
11730 Gulf Blvd.
Treasure Island, FL. 33706