Incredible beautifully decorated penthouse, located in the Condominium Paraíso dos Coqueiros in Guarajuba.
Duplex apartment located on the 3rd floor, consisting of 3 suites and 1 bedroom all with air conditioning, super cozy living room with Smart TV, cellar and air conditioning, full kitchen, penthouse with barbecue and incredible views of the lake.
We take care of the apartment with all the affection and care in order to provide you with the greatest comfort and the best possible stay.
*We provide bed linen and towels for your stay with us*
The composition of the rooms is as follows:
- Suite 1 (Lower Floor): 1 double bed, blackout curtains, closets and Split-type air conditioning.
- Suite 2 (Lower Floor): 1 double bed, blackout curtains, closets and Split-type air conditioning.
- Suite 3 (Upper Floor): 2 single beds, blackout curtains, closets and Split-type air conditioning.
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Floor): 1 double bed, blackout curtains, closets and split-type air conditioning.
Access to the apartment is by elevator and access to the penthouse is via stairs.
The Condominium has a great structure with 24-hour security, reception, wet bar with ice machine, 2 swimming pools (adult and children), sauna and gym.
Guarajuba is one of the most beautiful beaches on the North Coast and has recently been awarded the Blue Flag* certificate, being an excellent place to get in touch with nature, rest and enjoy with the family! Its distance to Salvador International Airport is 30 km.
Guests will have access to the entire space of the house without restrictions.
- Salvador: 65 km;
- Praia do Forte: 14 km, where the Tamar project is located, restaurants; kiosks with natural pools;
- Mangue Seco: 140 km.
*Blue Flag Certificate: Considered one of the most recognized voluntary eco-labels in the world and that only 14 beaches have conquered. This symbol represents that there is a sustainable tourism combined with the intense preservation of the environment. For this achievement, Praia de Guarajuba had to go through a long prerequisite process that lasted more than 1 year, ranging from water quality assessment to environmental management.
I will always be available by phone and social media for whatever you need and any questions you may have.