Welcome to Smith, an AvantStay home!
This remarkable ranch-style home is located within the Brasada Ranch community. A house as beautiful as its surrounding landscapes, this 4-bedroom home invites you to spend your days within the footsteps of nearby mountains, forests, and lakes. With a furnished balcony, sleek fire pit, hot tub, and al fresco dining area, guests can enjoy the outdoors without ever leaving the property. Inside the home, you’ll find modern cabin-style interiors, wood finishes, and large windows that flood the space with natural light. Enjoy fun amenities including a foosball table, record player, and barbecue grill, and if work beckons there is a desk in the Primary Bedroom! Once the sun sets, there’s nothing better than roasting s’mores with your group under the stars. Enjoy!
A small city along the Deschutes River in central Oregon, Bend is known for its beautiful rugged landscapes and Cascade Mountains, award-winning craft beer, and outdoor adventure. With scenic rivers, lakes, and mountains nearby, visitors rave about spectacular white-water rafting, fishing, and rock climbing in the summer. In the winter, skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing are great ways to admire Bend’s sweeping views. You won’t want to miss dining at seasonal restaurants, touring the breweries, and socializing at the cocktail bars downtown.
Experience Bend, AvantStay Style.
Please note that there is a non-negotiable, per day per person Resort Charge for all guests six years of age and older will be charged to your reservation after booking. These will be collected prior to your stay. The resort fee provides guests with access to golf, spa, multiple pools (indoor and outdoor), fitness room, open-air peloton studio, tennis, horseback tours, stocked ponds for fishing, kids center and daily kids activities (some advanced reservations and additional fees may apply). Resort Charge rates are below. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
Jan 1 - May 13, = $25
May 14 - Sep 26, & Holidays = $46
Sep 27 - Dec 31, = $36
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Our guests have access to the Brasada Ranch Athletic Center pool facilities, but cannot access the Cascade pool and hot tub.
- Up to 10 guests may use the Brasada Ranch amenities at one time.
-The house lays against a private lake stocked with fish and is available for fishing, kayaking, and paddleboarding (fishing pole and paddleboard, 2 life vests, folding chairs, and picnic basket come with the home)
- This home comes with Cornhole, connect 4, and indoor shuffleboard.
- This home has a high chair, toddler seat and pack n' play travel crib
- Home comes with 12 spa/beach towels for use of spa and lake.
- Kitchen comes with pantry basics (flour, sugar) and storage basics (foil, wrap, zip plastic bags, and storage containers) as well as a pancake griddle, electric food chopper, crockpot, kids/baby utensils, plates, glasses and Keurig
- A foldable desk is available for an additional WFH option.
- Guests may not utilize or park RVs, off-road vehicles, trailers, or other large vehicles at this property. Violations will be fined starting at $200.
- Spa/beach towels provided.
- Google assistant and speaker with Bluetooth.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please submit the required registration form at least 48 hours prior to arrival or there will be a $150 late fee.
- This home has an EV charger.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ ensuite
Bedroom 2 / King bed
Bedroom 3 / Double sized bunk bed
Bedroom 4 / Queen bed
Game Room / Sleeper sofa
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.