- Given the price and distance from the city, it's rather well-positioned on bus routes. A direct bus to/from airport and another direct bus to the city center. Works rather well for foreigners as well. The grocery store right at the end of the small avenue where the B&B is located sells bus tickets.
- Sheets/beds are nice and clean.
- Staff are really friendly, even though they hardly speak english (we half-communicated via google translate).
- The hosts are really caring if you want advice regarding restaurants, buses and very accommodating if you have late/early flights and need to check out early.
# Things you gotta expect at a B&B at this price in such a city in Europe:
- Amenities are almost none. Bring your own shampoo, etc.
- It's far from the city center, but as said above, nicely on bus routes.
- AC/Heating seems not to be ideal, but we were there during rather moderate temperatures, so didn't really bothered us.
- Their breakfast is barebones. Some cheap generic brand croissant and some ok tea/coffee. Tastes alright, but don't expect a fancy breakfast.
- It was advertised as having private bathrooms, but it doesn't. You share two bathrooms with three other bedrooms and it can get dirty quickly.
- While the beds are nice and clean, the rest of the place is not clean.
- The sweet old lady that is around can't speak a single english word. So, it's hard to communicate needs/requests.
- What they provide as "towels" are just some cloths.