I had a horrible struggle trying to sleep here without earplugs as the windows do not fully seal (see photos), thus all of the street noise leaks in all night. To make things worse, nearby there was what I assume is a traffic signal that loudly beeped all night long. If staying here, bringing good earplugs is a must. That being said, I would not stay here again due to the noise issue.
Otherwise, the room was OK as someone who doesn't mind modest accommodations but there were several other smaller, (for me) non-deal breaker issues with the room:
1. The WIFI was pretty weak and did not cover the entire room
2. The room is very tight, was OK for a solo traveler but wouldn't be nice with 2. Also, you can't sit straight on the toilet (have to sit on an angle since its so close to the wall).
3. The water temperature in the shower is incredibly hard to control.
4. Outside of the bathroom, I only had one power outlet accessible that wasn't blocked by heavy furniture, and even that one was behind the minifridge.
5. The double bed in my room was very short. At 6'1, I had to sleep diagonally on the bed. It has to be so short since the room is so narrow.
6. The door is pretty thin so hallway noise gets in. Luckily as a small hotel there's very little hallway traffic.
Otherwise, the property is dependable, the staff were great, it was overall clean, and room service was as expected. The location is fantastic if you don't mind the 10-15 walk to the historic district.