This hotel is clearly not worth the money. What we bought was a room for 4 persons with A/C, including breakfast and dinner (the meal options cannot be removed). What we got was:
- room size was OK and it was clean
- in our room (number 25) we had a view over the parking lot, i.e. we did not use the balcony.
- the A/C was not powerful at all, and could not cool down the room. There was a sign above the A/C stating "complaints are not accepted about the A/C if the balcony doors are open". We had the balcony doors closed for 24 hours, but the room still had the same temperature as outside.
- The quality of the dinner was not very good, and the same dinner was served twice during a 5-day period. Dinner was often french fries with either grilled chicken, grilled pork, grilled fish or square type of meatballs. Could be OK, but the meat was not from the best pieces of the pork, the fish was not the best fish etc. We chose to eat at restaurants in town after having tried two dinners.
- Breakfast consisted of youghurt (not everyday), cheese (not everyday), ham, marmelade, coffee, tea, chocolate drink, bread, cereals, egg, scrambled egg(not every day), boiled sausages, pancake (not every day), and lemonade (not juice). Perhaps a fruit as well. This might sound like a quite decent breakfast, BUT... the coffee and chocolate was powder to pour into warm water, cutlery and youghurt and milk which should be cold was room temperatured, there was only one type of bread, the sausages were probably the same sausages offered every day as noone ate them, and the juice was lemonade and not juice.
We complained about the A/C and also about the bad view we had froom our room which made the balcony unusable. They did not understand our complaints about the A/C, and the view of the balcony is something we should accept according to the hotel. They offered a more expensive room instead, but we did not want to spend any extra money on the hotel.
The hotel and its owner only offers the minimum they can and charge you as much as they can.
NOT WORTH THE MONEY!