We arrived to find oven filthy, stung our eyes when put on. No cooking dishes, no serving dishes, no ironing board (but we had the iron), and both bedside lamps would not work. We had no hot water The location is right next door to a pub, which some nights the noise carried on to 3 - 4 in the morning. Both window blinds were broken. The window looked out onto a fire escape where numerous boxes etc were thrown. A list of complaints were made,. We found the staff apologetic, but couldnt give us another room. At the end of our stay (7 days) 1 lamp still hadn't been repaired, the bathroom sink was still coming away from the wall, we had been given a glass dish for cooking.
We paid an awful lot of money for this apartment We will never go there again