The front desk to sign in was tinny and hot like walking into an oven. After getting key I went to room and the air wasn't even on and that room of burning up and smelly/nasty. I had to use my Axe spray to remove the smell while the room cooled down. Throughout the night that nasty moldy smell was nasty and hard to sleep smelling that. The shower stall (small) was backing up as I was showering and that was nasty showing while your feet are covered in soapy water. The Bed made so much noise when in it and the sheet was very thin and the comforter was cheap and also thin and no blankets to use because I had the room cold to keep the smell down. So I had to use a large towel I brought as a blanket along with the sheet they provided. I rated the Hotel 1 because there's nothing less than 1. Bottom line, it was a nasty smelly room. One other thing, there was no Microwave in the room or anywhere to heat up anything. There were 2 lamps and only one worked and there was a small dorm frig and an electric stove with a really nasty dirty vent above that made noise all night due to the storm passing and the heavy winds. NEVER EVER AGAIN will I stay there, rather stay in my car or cardboard box.