Granted it was low season... but still:
- No wifi in the rooms but it says free wifi on the site
- wifi in the reception area but it was filled with man-eating mosquitoes. You did not want to stay there for more than 10min.
- Was put in the annex area so it was really far from the reception area
- Room walls were paper thin - could hear EVERYTHING
- Fridge was not working
- Towels smelt funny
- Damp, dank and dusty
- The whole compound was muddy. It was like living in a construction site.
- Met a lovely, kind and helpful staff member - Ratan was his name. He helped me book an early morning taxi to the airport.