Let us name the ways this hotel sucks:
• Wifi didn't work for me although it did for my travel buddy
• Room had not been cleaned: mirror still had spit stains on it, sink you could use finger and get rid of layer of grime, mold on tiles in bathroom, dust layers in bathroom. We didn't want to touch anything.
• We didn't receive flat sheets on bed, so asked. The first set I received were full of moth holes and dirty. Asked for another, less holes in it but still frayed and old.
• Bathroom floor was constantly wet because the toilet had a leak when flushed. Sometimes you had to flush using a bucket of water.
• We knew going in there would be hot water problems from other reviews, so weren't expecting it, but worth restating. Apparently hot water is dependent on the sun so best time to take shower is 5pm. In morning you will get a cold shower.
• Bed was hard as it just a thin mattress on plywood.
• We asked for cleaning service for bathroom, they mopped floor but didn't clean sink or mirror 😂. So bad.