About this cabin
Mountaintop Cabin with Hot Tub! Pull up a rocking chair and take in
the gorgeous scenery at Valley View! Cook up a gourmet meal for loved
ones in the fully equipped modern kitchen, or take advantage of the
mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill and outdoor dining area on
the deck. You won't believe the views!
Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on
the flat-screen TV with cable service. For a little lighthearted fun,
head down to the lower level entertainment area with a pool table and
wet bar! In the evening, let your worries fade away with a soak in the
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, the Scenic Wolf cabin community is high
up in the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers panoramic long-range
mountain views. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf
Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). The
community pool (open seasonally in the summer months - **THE COMMUNITY
POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.) provides a fun warm-weather
activity. The Scenic Wolf cabin community is located in Mars Hill,
North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of
• 3-Story Cabin
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Twin Trundle
• 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Half
Bath in hall
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 2 Twin Beds; Bedroom Three - 1 Twin
Bed, 1 Twin Trundle Bed; shared Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Due to a steep, winding paved road leading to the Scenic Wolf
cabins, the use of a four-wheel-drive vehicle is recommended during
the winter months.
• Travel Insurance is Recommended. Due to the location of this home,
any inclement weather in winter may render it unreachable. We highly
recommend guests consider travelers insurance for this property as
there are no refunds for weather.
• Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large and multi-leveled with upper
and lower decks located over steep drop-offs (providing the wonderful
views!). If stairs or a fear of heights are a concern for anyone in
your party, please consider the various cabin floor plans that are
• A clear cell signal at Scenic Wolf can be hit-or-miss. Each cabin
has a landline phone and free wireless Internet to keep you connected.
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day
and Labor Day.
• THE COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass
from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate
pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting,
and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE
BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA
MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.