Cabanas (4 Total)
Let’s just begin by saying that our Colorful Cabañas each have a sitting porch with steps into the
Caribbean Sea. They are over the water with a King Size and a Full Size Bed with Memory Foam Mattresses, 1400 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets. Each has a private Bathroom with sink, toilet, hot/cold shower.
Rates include continental breakfast & welcome drink and subject to a 10% Service Charge + 9% Hotel Tax to be paid at the island upon checkout. Round-trip from Placencia to Island is included for stays of two or more nights. US$250.00 plus 12.5% General Sales Tax boat surcharge for one night stays and for 1 – 12 people.
Full Service Restaurant and Bar available on the island. Food and Beverage. Available A-la-carte and all inclusive.
Includes cooked breakfast (only continental included in room rate), lunch, dinner AND unlimited local alcoholic (beers and rum drinks) & non-alcoholic drinks for US$130. All-inclusive meal plan without any beverages is US$80. Children 3 – 12 pay US$70.00 for Food and beverage.
Rates are per person, per day and subject to 10% Service Charge plus 12.5% General Sales Tax. Meals are buffet style and we are able to accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences with advanced notice.
Top shelf spirits not included and guests are free to bring their own but only if on all inclusive plan. Otherwise, outside food and beverages are not allowed.
Travel to Island
Boat departures can be scheduled between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM between Placencia and the island. We can schedule private travel to and from the island inbetween stays based on guest’s travel needs/times at US$250.00 + 12.5% General Sales Tax, one way and for 1 – 12 people . Latest departure from Placencia to island is 2 PM. Accommodation and package rates are inclusive of roundtrip transfer to and from the island if staying two or more nights.
Our boat departs from our dock behind Brewed Awakenings in the Village. We do not offer transportation from other properties on the peninsula or the airport. Please contact us if you need assistance scheduling a cab though these are readily available at the airport and can easily be scheduled by the property you are staying at if coming from another property and not the airport.
Boat transfers are shared.
Things to Note
1. We are a family friendly island and can accommodate children of all ages. Children 3 and up pay extra person rate of US$60.00 per night plus 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge.
2. We accept cash and credit card (Visa & Master Card) on the island.
3. Overnight stays allows unguided access to paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel equipment and all other games.
4. Room comes equiped with Coffee Maker and cream and sugar. Tissue, bath towels, shampoo, Conditioner and Body wash provided in bathrooms.
5. Tipping is at your discretion and always appreciated but never expected. All tips are entirely distributed among the employees with no portion retained by the resort. If your service is exemplary, you may tip as you would at home. Guests can leave tips for staff at the end of their stay when paying their bill by cash or credit card.
6. Electricity and water on the island is off-grid. Electricity is standard U.S. 110 volt, 60 cycle AC from our inverters charged by our solar array and backup generators. Our water is excellent; produced by our reverse osmosis desalinization plant. Rain water is harvested and hot water in each cabana is provided by on demand gas heaters. We want you to be comfortable, but encourage energy and water conservation as well.