This 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house in Mantoloking is an amazing retreat for a family seeking a rejuvenating beach escape. Boasting 2,800 square feet of living space, the home comfortably hosts 8. You’ll have the stunning Atlantic Ocean and Barnegat Bay at your fingertips, a private pool, and all the comforts of home to make your stay truly memorable!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Step inside this beautiful house featuring tasteful decor and convenient amenities throughout. With so much comfortable and well-appointed space, your family and guests will have no qualms about settling into this charming home-away-from-home.
The home has plenty of space to spread out and relax with two family rooms, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a covered outdoor porch, and a deck.
The main family room with two plush sofas, a flat-screen cable TV, and a gas fireplace is a great place to cozy up while your dinner is being prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. The open floor plan flows through from the living room to the dining area, with a table, chairs, and breakfast bar.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher, stainless steel refrigerator, stove, and microwave. There is ample counter space and a land island, making it an excellent space for whipping up some of your favorite dishes!
Through the sliding doors, you’ll find a patio furnished with charming outdoor chairs, a loveseat, and additional outdoor dining areas along with an enclosed outdoor hot and cold shower. The patio is partially covered, allowing for you to enjoy a cool beverage in the shade or catch some rays. A gas grill on the porch is perfect for preparing some fresh meals!
Steps down from the porch lead to a large heated pool with plenty of chairs for lounging by the water and working on your tan or catching up on a good read.
When you’re ready to retire for the night, choose from one of 4 charming and comfortable bedrooms. Out of the 4 rooms, 2 are equipped with flat-screen cable TVs, with a Smart TV in the master bedroom and one room is equipped with a standard TV with DVD player. The large master features vaulted ceilings and windows that allow plenty of natural light to warm the space. A large en-suite bathroom includes an oversized Jacuzzi tub, a prime spot to relax!
-- THE LOCATION --
The property is located in The South Mantoloking Beach Association, with a private beach access. Sitting in close proximity to one of New Jersey’s best private beaches, you’ll have no shortage of fun on the sand.
When you’re ready to venture out, the house is conveniently close to restaurants, the aquarium, and 2 amusement parks. Less than 15 minutes from the property, you’ll find Jenkinson’s Aquarium where you can watch penguin and shark feedings.
The Jenkinson’s Boardwalk is packed with fun events like fireworks, bingo, hermit crab races, and movies on the beach. There are also plenty of amusement park rides for your whole group to enjoy!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, central air-conditioning, gas fireplace, master bath with Jacuzzi tub, private heated pool, and more
- Enjoy this home’s beach community with access to private beach!
- Convenient location - Close to golf courses, restaurants, amusement parks, aquarium, fishing charters, and jet ski rentals!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, (56.1 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The pool closes October 2nd, 2017 and the private Association Atlantic Ocean beach will be unguarded off-season. The Association Beach will still be Accessible via the private beach walkways all year long. Due to these changes, the Association/Amenities fees are adjusted from $60 per day to $30 per day October - May
- NOTE: There is a strict maximum occupancy policy due to the city ordinance. Violators may be charged a fine if the policy is broken
- NOTE: The cleaning fee includes deep covid cleaning, pool maintenance per week, and HOA/Private Ocean Beach access for all registered guests (tenant will be asked to provide names of all registered guests)