Hotel Imperial is an oasis in a busy Kathmandu. I was in Nepal on university business traveling to remote areas of Nepal arriving in Kathmandu tired, dusty and ready for a break. I liked Hotel Imperial for a number of reasons:
- It is set back from the main road by a driveway.
- It has an ample patio and lots of outdoor seating for the restaurant and relaxing
- The hotel is reasonably priced
- Hotel staff were very courteous and helpful. I had a problem with the water in my bathroom, and upon advising them, the problem was fixed immediately.
- The rooms are very nice and clean with a good sized bathroom, AC and also a desk for working. I needed to work so the desk was important to me.
- It is also located close to the airport so easy to access and an easy ride to the airport when departing.