The hotel was beautiful! The rooms were clean, bed comfortable, and food was good. The waitstaff in the restaurant was incredibly kind. We had booked the hotel based on its advertised location. This was inaccurate. The hotel is located about a 5 minute walk from the jetty. While this was convenient for the ferry, there wasn't much to do around the hotel. I was uncomfortable driving a scooty, and we had to rely on autos to get around the island. The hotel tried to help us, but weren't very successful. It took some time, but we were usually able to get an auto on the main road. We asked the hotel to arrange ferry tickets for the return to Port Blair, this took about 3 days as management was very unorganized.
Some things to note:
- They do not accept cards or bank transfers, pay your bill ahead of time, or bring lots of cash
- The pool is open from 7-10am and 5-9pm
- The pool is about 4 feet deep, it is not suitable for kids
- Toiletries were provided, but I would recommend taking your own shampoo
- Wifi was strong enough to receive an email, but not strong enough to open and read it