What's Ban Bang Saen (1) like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Ban Bang Saen (1). Beachcombers can spend the day at Bangsaen Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Wonnapa Beach and Bangsaen Roundabout.
How to get to Ban Bang Saen (1)
Ban Bang Saen (1) is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Chonburi.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 30.4 mi (49 km) from Ban Bang Saen (1)
Things to see and do in and around Ban Bang Saen (1)
What to see in Ban Bang Saen (1)
- Bangsaen Beach
- Wonnapa Beach
- Bangsaen Roundabout
- Bangsaen Lang Beach Public Park
Things to do near Ban Bang Saen (1):
- Laemtong Bangsaen (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Nong Mon Market (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Ang Sila Fish Market (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Queen of Ang Sila Building (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- The Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chonburi?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, February (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 333 mm of rainfall)