What's Saen Suk like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Saen Suk. Beachcombers can spend the day at Bangsaen Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Nong Mon Market and Bangsaen Lang Beach Public Park.
How to get to Saen Suk
Saen Suk is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Chonburi.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from Saen Suk
Things to see and do in and around Saen Suk
What to see in Saen Suk
- Bangsaen Beach
- Burapha University
- Bangsaen Lang Beach Public Park
- The Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden
- Bangsaen Roundabout
Things to do in Saen Suk
- Nong Mon Market
- Laemtong Bangsaen
When is the best time to visit Chonburi?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, February (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 333 mm of rainfall)