What's Insadong like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Insadong, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture and cafes. Take in some culture at Alive Museum Insadong and Beautiful Tea Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Cheonggyecheon and Insa-dong.
How to get to Insadong
Insadong is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from Insadong
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Insadong
Things to see and do in and around Insadong
What to see in Insadong
- Bosingak Belfry
Things to do in Insadong
- Alive Museum Insadong
- Beautiful Tea Museum
- Alive Museum
- SACHOOM Theater
When is the best time to visit Jongno-184.108.40.206 ga-dong?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)