What's Logan Circle like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Logan Circle, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's museums and selection of shops. Take time to see places such as Studio Theatre and Mary McLeod Bethune Council House while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include White House and National Mall.
How to get to Logan Circle
Logan Circle is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Logan Circle
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from Logan Circle
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Logan Circle
Things to see and do in and around Logan Circle
Things to see near Logan Circle:
- Mary McLeod Bethune Council House (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- White House (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- National Mall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- George Washington University (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Logan Circle:
- Studio Theatre (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Union Station Shopping Center (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Lincoln Theater (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- National Geographic Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Washington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)