What's Villa Urquiza like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Villa Urquiza? Top places in the larger area to visit include Obelisco and Palermo Soho. Japanese Garden and Plaza San Martin are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Villa Urquiza
Villa Urquiza is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Villa Urquiza
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Villa Urquiza
Travelling to Villa Urquiza by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Buenos Aires Luis M Drago Station
- Buenos Aires Coghlan Station
Things to see and do in and around Villa Urquiza
Things to see near Villa Urquiza:
- Japanese Garden (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Movistar Arena (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- University of Buenos Aires (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Tierra Santa (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Serrano Square (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Villa Urquiza:
- Palermo Soho (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Dot Baires Shopping Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Buenos Aires Eco Park (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Evita Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Planetario Galileo Galilei (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Comuna 12?