What's Almagro like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Almagro. Obelisco and Palermo Soho are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Japanese Garden and Plaza San Martin are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Almagro
Almagro is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Almagro
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Almagro
Getting to Almagro on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Medrano Station
- Castro Barros Station
- Loria Station
Things to see and do in and around Almagro
Things to see near Almagro:
- Obelisco (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Japanese Garden (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Plaza San Martin (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Plaza de Mayo (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Centenario Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Almagro:
- Palermo Soho (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Santa Fe Avenue (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Alto Palermo Shopping Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- El Ateneo Grand Splendid (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Buenos Aires Eco Park (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Comuna 5?