What's Little Japan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Little Japan, especially its restaurants and opera house. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene and coffee shops. With a trip to Dong Khoi Shopping Street or Dong Khoi Street, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Opera House and Vincom Center Shopping Mall.
How to get to Little Japan
- Tan Binh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Little Japan
Things to see and do in and around Little Japan
What to see in Little Japan
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street
- Saigon Central Mosque
Things to do in Little Japan
- Opera House
- Dong Khoi Shopping Street
- Dong Khoi Street
- Vincom Center Shopping Mall
- Saigon Japan Town
Other popular Little Japan attractions
- Parkson Plaza
- Ton Duc Thang Museum
- Lucky Plaza
When is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, July, August (average 312 mm of rainfall)