What's Makarska Old Town like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Makarska Old Town? Take time to see places such as Makarska Beach and St. Mark's Church while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Makarska Ferry Port and Church of St. Philip.
How to get to Makarska Old Town
- Brac Island (BWK), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Makarska Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Makarska Old Town
What to see in Makarska Old Town
- Makarska Beach
- St. Mark's Church
- Makarska Ferry Port
- Church of St. Philip
- Statue of Friar Andrija Kacic Miosic
When is the best time to visit Makarska?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, December (average 89 mm of rainfall)